Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Everlasting at BUIA

All - Thank you to those in this group that've seen the show and especially those that attended the opening. It was a busy night and I wish I had more time with everyone that showed up. It's important to me that you all know that I appreciate your support!

For those who haven't seen the show here is the information:



Matt Jones
EVERLASTING
March 28-April 26
BUIA Gallery
541 W23rd Street (between 10th and 11th Avenues)

www.jonesmatt.com
www.buiagallery.com

Also - I'm very interested in the thoughts/ideas you folks have about the show and about the works. I haven't had a real studio visit with any of this group in ages and haven't really heard any feedback on the work outside of Brian, Mark (Gibson), and Kadar who're often at my studio. This group is very diverse in terms of style, content, medium, etc. and it would be great to hear some honest thought on the show/work.

Thank you all,
Matt

No comments: