Friday, December 28, 2007

holiday books


Friends,

Over the Jesus-bday visit upstate I read Picasso's Mask. It was good until the middle 1/4 then picked it up again for the last 1/4.

Note: always divide your books into quarters so you can break them down into good quarters and bad quarters. Also, if you can buy a book with quarters I would advise doing so as often as possible.

I may go to the Whitney tonight after work if anyone is interested. I may instead go to the Met or the Guggenheim. I haven't decided yet. This is the crazy-throw-caution-to-the-wind kind of life I live.

The above painting I made before the holidays. It's me and my mom.

If anyone's doing anything on New Year's Eve/Day and wants a little Matt Jones sprinkled on top let me know. So far Brian and I are going to some party with people I don't know but I bet we could be convinced to go elsewhere. Maybe we couldn't be convinced. Who knows?

1 comment:

S Dedes said...

Nice painting, Matt! I"m afraid I won't be able to make it to anywhere (anywhere) tonight (I'll be in a void for the evening. Just kidding, I won't be, just working).

BUT, NYE - ?? I'm up in the air as well, so divulge on any and all plans! (Though I might just stay home and re categorize my mixed tapes) ha.

2008,
steph